Connect With Us
ALL maintains a Facebook group to facilitate dialogue, fellowship, and to announce upcoming events.
Anyone seeking or offering support and fellowship pertaining to the LDS/LGBT experience is welcome to join. This includes anyone who identifies as LGBT/SSA, friends and family of LGBT persons, etc.
The ALL Facebook group is a "private" group. That means that only members of the group on Facebook are able to view content and see other members of the group.
Access to the Facebook group is granted by request. To request access, please follow the steps below:
Read and understand the Facebook Group Guidelines listed below. If you meet the location guideline and agree to follow all others, continue to Step 2.
Go to the ALL Facebook group.
Answer three simple questions. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what brings you to the group. Let us know if you have any friends or relatives already part of the group.
Our Facebook Admin(s) will review your request.
FACEBOOK GROUP GUIDELINES
In an effort to promote and maintain a productive and safe online environment for all of ALL's Facebook group members, we have adopted the following guidelines. All individuals requesting to be added to the private Facebook group must agree to follow these basic guidelines.
1. LOCATION: Because ALL is an organization and community located in Arizona, Facebook group members should reside in Arizona or have some other connection to the state (e.g. former AZ resident, family member of AZ resident, etc.).
2. BE KIND & COURTEOUS: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
3. HONOR DIVERSITY: There are many different views, perspectives, and choices represented by ALL group members and all should be respected. Comments that do not respect the varied paths of individual group members are not appropriate.
4. RESPECT EVERYONE'S PRIVACY: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
5. OWN YOUR EXPERIENCE: ALL does not promote any specific ideology or theology. Group members are welcome to share their personal feelings or beliefs in respectful ways. Individuals should use "I" statements that clearly communicate their own personal feelings and do not imply they are speaking for others.
6. KEEP IT RELEVANT: Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. Limit posts and comments to topics related to the LDS and/or LGBT experiences.
7. SAFEGUARD THE COMMUNITY: This group is intended for fellowship and support. ALL leadership reserves the right to exclude and/or block anyone suspected in engaging in behavior that puts other group members at risk. Moderators also reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow group guidelines.